Fox Duralite 5 Season Sleep System
Out of stock
- Our lightest ever bed!
- 5 Season rating
- Duralite magnesium alloy construction
- Makes bed ultra-lightweight yet very strong
- Benefits from the same fold over
- Lumbar support system as the Flatliner 6 and 8 leg bedchairs
- One-touch Spring-Lok leg mechanisms (patent pending)
- 3D mesh upper mattress and polyester base
- To reduce weight and aid air flow
- Mattress benefits from high density foam
- Topped with hollowfill, which gives you a firm mattress
- With a soft touch
- Outer perimeter of mattress
- Is styled in unique Fox Camo
- And uses a firmer foam
- To reduce the compression on the bed frame
- 6 leg design – 2 x double legs on central section
- Plus single legs in the centre of the frame
- At both the foot and head sections
- Completely flat profile frame with double hinges
- Velcro Strips on the central underside of the mattress
- For use with all Fox Bedchair covers
- Sleeping bag connection zip on the underside of the mattress
- To allow the Duralite Sleeping Bags
- To be swapped between seasons
- Two side tension straps for compact pack down
- Even with sleeping bag attached
- Dimensions: Length 202cm x 78xm Wide
- height: 33cm, max. height: 43cm
- Bed Weight: 8.6kg
- Packed dimensions: 76cm x 78cm x 24cm
- Materials: Outer: 100% Polyester
- Filling: 100% Polyurethane
- Micro fleece base layer
- Sherpa fleece top layer
- Non-snag crash zips
- Polyester anti-snag internal baffles
- Oversized internal fleece baffles
- Pillow retainer on base layer
£349.99 Shipping: Free shipping
Shipping: Free shipping
Ready to ship in 1 business day
Below £35 - shipping cost of £3.95
Above £35- free shipping
All packages are sent NEXT WORKING DAY recorded delivery through DHL. You will get an sms/email updating you on dispatch and delivery information.
Cut off for same day dispatch is 12pm
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This seasons Fox sleeping system is upon us, the Fox Duralite 5 Season Sleep System features Fox’s lightest ever bed, thanks in part to its Duralite magnesium alloy construction.
After the popularity of the lumbar support system fitted on the Flatliner six and eight leg bedchairs, the Duralite 5 Season is fitted with the same fold over lumbar support system. The One-Touch Spring-Lok leg mechanisms support your weight and distribute it evenly over the full length of the bed chair, ensuring you get a comfortable nights sleep.
The 3D mesh upper mattress and polyester base not only reduce the overall weight of the bedchair but also aid the air flow within the mattress, whilst the mattress itself benefits from high-density foam topped with Hollowfill. This results in a firm mattress with a soft touch.
The outer perimeter of the mattress is style in Fox’s unique camo fabric and utilises a firmer foam than the mattress itself in order to reduce compression of the bed frame.
The legs are spaced at intervals which optimise lumbar support and give the bedchair balance at both the head and foot section.
The bedchair is fitted with a central Velcro strip on the underside in order to secure the sleep system in place, this is compatible with all Fox sleep systems.
There is, of course, a sleeping bag connection zip on the underside of the mattress so that you can swap out sleeping bags throughout the seasons, coupled with the zip are two side tension straps.
You can fold and transport the bedchair with the sleep system still attached, saving space on the bank, in the van and at home.
The dimensions of the Duralite Sleep System are L 202cm x W 78cm, in terms on height the bed can be raise or lowered between 33cm – 43cm. The bed weighs in at just 8.6kg.
The 5 season differs from the rest of the Duralite range in terms of protection from the elements; the micro fleece base layer, Sherpa fleece top layer, polyester anti-snag internal baffles, oversized internal fleece baffles and a pillow retainer on the base layer all contribute towards keeping you warm and snug in your bivvy, even on the coldest of nights.