Showing 1–24 of 400 results
Fox Short Line Alignas Tungsten
Same design as our Trans Khaki Line Alignas
Made from tungsten for extra weight
Hassle-free solution for creating the perfect line aligner presentation
Eliminates need for shrink tube
Slide an Aligna down your hooklink and over the eye of your hook
Creates an angled extension to the hook
Available in two sizes: 10-7 & 6-1
8 per packetSKU: 999666439
Fox Tadpole Inline Insert Camo
Designed to allow you to create a semi-fixed inline ‘shocker’ set up
Flexible ridge secures the lead in place to give “bolt effect”
Once the fish gets hooked the lead can run freely up the line
The fish can’t use the weight of the lead to shed the hook
Features Edges Camo Colouration
10 per packetSKU: CAC771
Thinking Anglers C-Clips
- Small, C-shaped clips
- Use to release your lead
- Great for use when it gets snagged
- Or weeded up during a fight
- Two versions are available
- One which releases at 3lb pressure
- The other which releases at 6lb pressure
- 20 supplied per packet
- Includes 5 pieces of silicone sleeving
Thinking Anglers Tungsten Oval 5mm Bead
These oval beads have a bore that’s narrow enough to hold on leadcore without slipping on the cast
Available in 5mm, 5mm Tungsten and 8mm to cover a host of rig applications.
Green & Brown supplied in packs of 12
5mm Tungsten supplied in packs of 10SKU: TAORB5T
ESP Tungsten Balance Beads
- Designed as a very convenient alternative to tungsten putty
- They provide a secure fit over the swivel knot or trapped on a short loop.
- Perfect as a counterbalance on Ronnie rig booms and on the hook section of a hinge rig
- The beads need to be pierced with a splicing needle or fine bait needle
- Then threaded onto the link and pushed over the swivel or loop knot
- Containing 75% tungsten
- The Small weighs 0.3g, perfect for 12mm pop ups combined with a size 6 Ronnie
- The Large weighs 0.6g for 14 16mm pop ups on a size 4
- Different combinations can achieve critically balanced or over-weighted presentations
- The beads can also be trimmed for precision balancing
- Unlike tungsten putty, these beads are crayfish proof
- Provide a consistent and easily repeatable alternative to putty
- 8 beads per pack
Rig Bits, Terminal Tackle
Avid Carp Leadcore Chod Beads
- Perfect for use on leadcore and unleaded leaders
- Great when setting up Chod rig or a helicopter presentation
- Simply slide the Grip Stop onto a Splicing needle
- Carefully push it onto your leadcore leader
- Finally pop the bead over the stop
Korda Solid Bag Tail Rubber
- Solid Bag Tail Rubbers make using solid bags easy
- The long stems allow you to lick-and-stick your bag to it
- This gives a nice, neat closure which is strong too
- There are ten tail rubbers per pack
- The tail rubbers sit flush on our inline leads
Gardner Covert Tungsten Ronnie Sleeves
These Covert Tungsten ‘Ronnie Sleeves’ are a streamlined sleeve, designed for use with size 12 QC or XT swivels that are used with the popular Ronnie Rig (Spinner) and German Rig.
The internal features means that the sleeve sits neatly over the top half of the swivel, keeping everything flush and tidy, without inhibiting the essential rotational movement of the hook.
They are available in 2 options related to their weight. The standard sleeve that is ‘unweighted’, and the ‘heavy’ version which offers the angler the benefit of being a tidy counter balance for use with high buoyancy hookbaits.
The ‘standard’ Ronnie Sleeve is perfect for use with the hugely popular and effective Ronnie, with pop ups that need minimal balancing i.e. shop bought 12mm hookbaits that largely ‘balance’ under the weight of the hook. Being unweighted, this version is also ideally suited for sleeving the swivel on ‘German’ style rigs with balanced bottom baits, e.g. wafters, snowman balanced tigers, etc.
The ‘heavy version’ is made specifically for use with custom and high buoyancy hookbaits, like cork balled pop-ups. These sleeves are also fantastic as a counter weight for Hinged Stiff Rigs and naked Chods, if you prefer to have the hook link rigid on the swivel, as opposed to incorporating a looped hinge.
The sleeves are simplicity to use. Just slide securely down onto the swivel, securing the hooklink in place and balancing the hook bait with no need for shrink tube. This makes changing hooks quick and simple.
These ‘Ronnie Sleeves’ are a manufactured with a tungsten polymer compound.
Sleeves are 12mm x 4.1mm.
8 x sleeves per packet.
These sleeves are ideal for use on most hooks between size 2 and size 6.SKU: TT185585
Rig Bits, Terminal Tackle
Fox Edges Bait Bungs Clear
- Prevent a hookbait sliding down the Hair towards the hook
- Especially useful when using snowman presentation
- Keep two baits next to each other on the hair
- Simply slide onto the hooklink before tying the loop on the hair
- Supplied on wire loops
- 10 Bungs per packet