Showing all 9 results
Barrows and Trolleys
Kodex Karp-Lokker KL90 Barrow Bag
Karp-Lokker luggage is designed for the most discerning of carp and specimen hunters, using quality materials and incorporating loads of great features throughout. Every item has been designed by Team Kodex consultants to manage and organise your kit with maximum efficiency. The KL90 barrow bag has a spacious and fully-padded main compartment, with a hard base so that the bag is stable when resting it either upon a barrow or on the ground. There’s loads more storage space too; you can use the two fully-zipped and padded front pockets, which have hard-wearing reinforcement material at their base; as well as the two outer side mesh pockets, which feature elasticated cords so that you can easily adjust how tightly these pockets close. In addition to the firm padded main lid on top, you’ll also find a padded top pocket for storing buzzers and sticks. The overall 90 litre capacity is the ideal size and, with its 840 denier super-tough material and star-stitching at critical stress points to ensure longevity and durability, the KL90 barrow bag represents not only excellent quality but also great value for money. For placing onto a barrow and then taking off again, the KL90 has two ergonomic secure lift/carry handles, while further transport is aided by the detachable shoulder strap, which is in and of itself both fully-padded and adjustable for maximum comfort. The main compartment has a modular design such that you have the option to neatly arrange a number of Karp-Lokker KL3 padded accessory cases inside. (L57 x W35 x D38cm) (Capacity: 90L)SKU: 20861-1
Saber Terrain Barrow
The sturdy chassis features holdall rests fore and aft for flexibility, swivel feet, welded strap loops for total security, ergonomically poised handle and positive, comfortable grips. Naturally, the Terrain swiftly breaks down into a compact unit, easily stowable in the smallest of car boots.SKU: SWB2-2
Nash Barrow Bucket Outrigger
- No more buckets bashing your shins
- Frees up valuable cargo space on your barrow
- These neat metal external frames secure with thumb screws
- Attaches to either the front or side bars of Trax Barrows and Power Barrows
- Tailored to secure both 10 and 17 litre Nash square buckets
- Designed for better barrow balance and weight distribution
- An essential accessory for the organised session carper
Nash Trax Metro Power Barrow
- 24 Volt lead acid battery propulsion
- Variable speed trigger control
- Option for manual or powered use
- Integral wheel motor and central battery mounting for perfect balance
- Supplied with rear wheel kits for stability and load safety
- High strength steel frames with attachment points for straps and bungees
- Three under barrow storage bags with zipped side access
- Angled rear legs with mud feet for stability
- Spring locking leg height adjustment
- Moulded ergonomic soft grip handles
- Trax Power Metro Dimensions
- Load area 80cm (l) x 50cm (w) extending to 102cm x 50cm
- Large drop in under barrow carryall 31cm (h) x 43cm (w) x 24cm (d)
- Twin under barrow carryalls 31cm (h) x 12cm (w) x 24 (d)
Aqua DPM Barrow Bag
- DPM Endura fabric.
- 4 external deep, zipped, padded & lined pockets.
- #10 zips throughout.
- Comfortable, moulded, neoprene shoulder strap.
- Reinforced base & solid lid designed to be used as a table.
- Multiple configurations with the Black Series range.
- Dimensions: 310mm (h) x 390mm (d) x 730mm (w)
Fox R Series Front Barrow Bag
Hard wearing and water resistant 400D treated polyester
Dual access zips 10mm heavy-duty double zips
Adjustable internal dividers
Stiffened EVA grab handle
Rigid moulded base
Fits over the front frame of R-Series Barrows
Dimensions 60cm x 35cm x 15cmSKU: CLU423