Showing 1–24 of 224 results
Gardner Covert Tungsten Anti Tangle Sleeves
- Semi-stiff compound provides the optimum balance of rigidity and flexibility giving you maximum rig control
- 40mm length with smooth continuous taper
- Large bore allows easy threading of any hooklink
- Can be trimmed down to customise and suit your own rigs
- 8 Sleeves per packet
Gardner Anti Lader Micromesh PVA Refill
- The PVA filaments used in its weave are fine enough to ensure a rapid, reliable break down
- Micromesh PVA is available in 7m or 20m refills in 3 sizes
- The ‘Narrow’ version is perfect for creating small aerodynamic PVA bags for long range fishing
- The ‘Standard’ version is the perfect size PVA for subtler and smaller bags
- The ‘Wide’ version is very popular with anglers that prefer to use larger PVA bags
Gardner Zig Rig Session Pack
Each Zig Rig Session Pack contains all the specific components you will require, including:
- 1 spool of Zig Link 20m Spool in 8lb, 10lb or 12lb.
- 1 stick of each of our 8 colours of Zig Rig Foam: Yellow, Red, White, Pink, Orange, Brown, Pellet Brown and Black Zig Rig Foam – giving you a range of colours to experiment within different situations.
- Now supplied with Size 12 Covert Mugga Hooks (Pack of 10).
Gardner Covert Supa Shrink Tube
- This top quality, tough shrink tube will shrink down to a third of its original diameter when heated The consistent 3:1 shrink ratio means the tube ‘grips’ hooks and other terminal tackle firmly – reduces down to a flush finish for the neatest possible presentation
- Semi-stiff when steamed and once angled or curved it will retain its shape whilst fishing
- Heat the tubing by steaming or immersing in hot water. Always take care not to burn or scald yourself.
- Strong and durable, will not split or distort
- 8 x 3″ (7.5cm) lengths per pack
- 3 sizes available: Small has a 1.5mm I/D which shrinks to 0.5mm, Large has a 2.4mm I/D which shrinks to 0.8mm and Extra Large
- Low-viz camo colours available in Clear, Olive Green, Dark Grey, Brown & Mixed Camo to match any lake bed
Gardner Bait Shuttle
- Available in two sizes, these new Gardner Bait Shuttles are designed to cast accurately and feature an aerodynamic design that flies straight and true and copes well with cross winds.
- The modular design means that you can remove the flush fitting, removable sleeve and immediately convert them to work with a wide range of baits – including boilies, particles, maggots and even sloppy groundbaits. Simply unscrew the detachable nose cone and pull the insert from body.
- The harness is made from hard wearing, yet flexible nylon cord so it will not get in the way when you filling the Bait Shuttle up either!
- Finally, the materials used in their manufacture, their shape and the harness length have all been optimised during testing for smooth retrieval (best without insert in place), and the high visibility buoyant nose cone aids accuracy by ensuring the loaded spod is well balanced and that the spod floats nose up, dropping its payload exactly where you want it.
Miscellaneous Carp Tackle
Gardner Leather Lock Washers
Ideal for improved locking between buzzer bars and banksticks. We tried a number of different synthetic gasket materials and O-Rings, but good old leather turned out to be the best for locking bars and banksticks together. Prevents bars twisting loose but unlocks cleanly when you pick up. Suitable for all bars except the Tru-Loks.SKU: TTlobb01267
Gardner Solid PVA String
This solid extruded PVA String offers significant benefits in terms of increased strength and greatly reduced stretch. This makes it ideal for tying off solid PVA bags securely and really neatly.
- Extremely easy to use, this extra strong string makes knots which are small and unobtrusive.
- PVA String is particularly useful for tying solid bags and for stringers of boilies.
- pH neutral, so it is undetectable by carp and other coarse fish.
- Supplied on a 20m spool featuring a protective retaining cover that helps maintain condition and stops the contents falling off the spool.
- Reliably dissolves across a broad range of temperatures, including cold water.
Gardner Wide Gape Talon Tip Hooks
The Covert Dark Wide Gape Talon Tip is the latest incarnation in a long line of ‘Talon Tip’ beaked point hooks; with the latest version being given the full Covert Dark upgrade starting with the all important beaked point itself.
We have changed the shape and length of the Wide Gape Talon Tip’s point; so it is now a lovely sweeping curve that’s longer, slimmer and much sharper than before. These new longer points are a major improvement that ensures the hook pricks even quicker and penetrates easier.
This latest Covert Dark version features the new stripped down Covert Dark plating. This matt finish still offers excellent camouflage but it also ensures that we keep the hook points absolutely pristine and razor sharp. Covert Dark is a super thin single electroplated layer; and the reduction in handling during the finishing process ensures that the points remain as sharp as the moment they were made.
Gardner has also upgraded all the patterns in the Covert Dark hook range changing form standard to a micro barb format. This change offers two major benefits. Firstly, many commercial fisheries require anglers to use patterns with small barbs as it is kinder to the fish’s mouth, and secondly micro barbed hooks are stronger as less wire is cut out to form the barb.
The combination of a 5° in-turned eye and the beaked point on the Wide Gape Talon Tip certainly creates extremely positive hook holds as the angle is set at the optimum angle of drawer to make sure the hook goes in and stays in. Essentially the way in which the hook penetrates, as it is pulled in by the directional force created by the hook eye, is simply perfect.SKU: G8
Fish Care Accessories
Gardner Medic Plus
- Scientifically developed one-step antiseptic gel
- Designed for the treatment of sores, ulcers, hook holds, tears or any other external injuries
- Manufactured to protect and treat areas from bacterial infection
- Ideal for treatment of all freshwater fish
- Perfectly safe for application to all parts of the fish mouth and body
- Includes three powerful pharmaceutical (human grade) antiseptic ingredients
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride and Acriflavine Hydrochloride
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- *We recommend that Medic Plus is stored out of direct sunlight.
Gardner Covert Tungsten Ronnie Sleeves
These Covert Tungsten ‘Ronnie Sleeves’ are a streamlined sleeve, designed for use with size 12 QC or XT swivels that are used with the popular Ronnie Rig (Spinner) and German Rig.
The internal features means that the sleeve sits neatly over the top half of the swivel, keeping everything flush and tidy, without inhibiting the essential rotational movement of the hook.
They are available in 2 options related to their weight. The standard sleeve that is ‘unweighted’, and the ‘heavy’ version which offers the angler the benefit of being a tidy counter balance for use with high buoyancy hookbaits.
The ‘standard’ Ronnie Sleeve is perfect for use with the hugely popular and effective Ronnie, with pop ups that need minimal balancing i.e. shop bought 12mm hookbaits that largely ‘balance’ under the weight of the hook. Being unweighted, this version is also ideally suited for sleeving the swivel on ‘German’ style rigs with balanced bottom baits, e.g. wafters, snowman balanced tigers, etc.
The ‘heavy version’ is made specifically for use with custom and high buoyancy hookbaits, like cork balled pop-ups. These sleeves are also fantastic as a counter weight for Hinged Stiff Rigs and naked Chods, if you prefer to have the hook link rigid on the swivel, as opposed to incorporating a looped hinge.
The sleeves are simplicity to use. Just slide securely down onto the swivel, securing the hooklink in place and balancing the hook bait with no need for shrink tube. This makes changing hooks quick and simple.
These ‘Ronnie Sleeves’ are a manufactured with a tungsten polymer compound.
Sleeves are 12mm x 4.1mm.
8 x sleeves per packet.
These sleeves are ideal for use on most hooks between size 2 and size 6.SKU: TT185585
Rig Bits, Terminal Tackle
Gardner Covert Hook Stops
- Designed for use with anti-eject hook setups
- Bell shaped stops
- Made from a tough, flexible compound
- Fit securely to all popular sizes & patterns of carp/specimen hooks
- Anti-tear material will not rip when pushed over barbs
- Firmly grips the hook shank without needing to be glued to maintain position
- Easy to move & adjust
- Works perfectly with most sizes of rig rings
- Suitable for both pop up or bottom bait presentations
- Low-viz camo colours
- 20 stops per packet